*NEW* GM CONNECTED MODE
Video By: EA Sports
*NEW* NHL MOMENTS LIVE
Video By: EA Sports
HOCKEY ULTIMATE TEAM
- Build your Ultimate Team and compete in the EA Sports Ultimate Hockey League.
- The more you compete, the more EA Pucks you’ll earn.
- You can use the EA Pucks you earn to buy new cards which are used to upgrade your ultimate team.
- Cards are able to be traded on the market. Bargains can be found depending on the time and day.
- Play in the 2012 Winter Classic between the New York Rangers and the Philadelphia Flyers.
- Or create your own Winter Classic between two teams of your choosing.
- Play in any type of post-season series from any league.
- Play a complete season of in any league.
BE A PRO MODE
- Create a player or take over an NHL Player.
- After you have created your player, you can begin your career through the NHL Entry Draft or Pick A Team.
- If you choose the NHL Entry Draft, you will take part in a Memorial Cup Tournament. After the tournament, the draft begins. After the draft, you start of your professional career.
- If you choose to take over an NHL player, you will take over from where they left off and as you go along, you’ll get messages from your agent, coach and GM.
- Be A CHL Pro is no different from choosing an NHL player. You’ll take over a CHL player and work your way up to the top!
BE A LEGEND MODE
- This mode is not much different from Be a Pro mode except you’ll relive a legend’s career.
- The legends in this mode are locked until you achieve a goal. To achieve these goals, you’ll have to be successful in Be A Pro Mode and level up your player.
- To view the status of your level, check ‘Performance Tracker’ in Be A Pro Mode.
- The World Tournament will pit you against the best hockey nations in the world such as; Canada, Russia, Sweden, USA and more.
- The MasterCard Memorial Cup takes you through the CHL and battle with top teams from WHL, OHL and QMJHL.
CREATE PLAY MODE
- You can customize team strategies here and assign players to do what you came up with.
- You can choose from Break Out, Rush, Offensive Zone and Power Play.
- Choose the specific part of the game and you can pick a player and choose a zone and record it.
- You can also set up a path for your player and add another player to the play and keep doing this until you come up with a strategy.
- You can save and use your plays online!
- Sharpen your skills here on a particular element of your game like your shooting or skating or improve your talent as a goalie.
- In here, you can hone your moves and breakaway skills as you take on the goalie head-to-head.
- Or you can master your goalie skills against the best of the scorers.